Across the Appalachian region, the ARCC and state departments of education partner to undertake comprehensive reforms that improve systems of support for districts, schools, and educators so that they, in turn, can better serve students.
To learn more, click on the links below:
- West Virginia’s Nationally Recognized Early Learning System (PDF - 596KB)
- Virginia’s Online Professional Learning Communities for Formative Assessment (PDF - 605KB)
- The Kentucky Rural and Low-Income Schools (RLIS) Program (PDF - 393KB)
- Tennessee’s Micro-Credentialing Pilot (PDF - 239KB)
- WV State Board of Education Ideas Exchanges (PDF - 147KB)
- Tennessee Read to be Ready Coaching Network (PDF - 97KB)